Posted by GroupBC on 14/03/2017
Using video to aid technology roll-out at Thames Water
Thames Water has been a user of GroupBC’s Common Data Environment (BC CDE) platform since 2005, working to a recurring five-yearly cycle of inducting new users to the applications, branded TWEXnet.
Key benefits to Thames Water
Thames Water requires its development partners (collectively known as Eight2O) to use its preferred collaboration system platform and quality management system from GroupBC, known internally at Thames Water as TWEXnet. Therefore, 1500 new users needed to be rapidly trained in the use of these systems.
Download the case study
- Faster roll-out of BC technology to large number of new users
- Greater client and industry-specific focus to training
- Reduced requirement for face-to-face basic training on BC and Eight2O process basics
- Training resources redirected to more advanced needs
- The ability to delete, revise or add additional videos as necessary